Our pricing is based on supply/demand, when and how you pay, and what amenities & extras you need. All rentals include a free hour — 30 min scheduled before/after your reservation time — for setup and take-down. If you need more than 30 minutes to bring in supplies and setup, please plan accordingly with your reservation time!
We are available for rentals from 7am until 12am.
Includes access to all amenities; setup fee may be required (see below)
- Weekends (Fri-Sun), and Daytime Mon-Th
- Fri-Sun $125/hr, 4 hour minimum (i.e. 4hrs = 3-3.5hr long social event with ample setup time beforehand).
- Daytime Mon-Th $125/hr, 3 hour minimum.
- Weddings must plan for at least 2 extra hours buffering the reservation time allocated for their reception (i.e. book 5pm-12am if actual wedding is 6pm-11pm), and add $50 if wedding has both a ceremony and reception back-to-back.
- Weeknights Mon-Th (4pm and onward)
- 2 hour minimum
- $100/hr for 2-4 hours,
- or $75/hr if event is 5+ hours long or recurring
- Setup Fee
- $50 per event, if you plan to move furniture items around from the “standard layout” (demonstrated at your visit) or add either our tables/chairs or rented furniture.
- Decorations must be approved in advance.
- Extra $50 if there is a “switch up” aka a wedding with a ceremony that transforms into a reception (back-to-back).
- Cleaning Fee
- $50 per event for events fewer than 50 guests; $100 if event will have more than 5 children under age 12, include more than 50 guests, and/or is a wedding,
- Refundable Security Deposit OR Credit Card on File (in case of damages) **if an event will exceed 50 guests, take place during/after 9pm, involve more than 5 children under 12, and/or include outside decorations.** $100 per event, up-front. In most cases, it’s easier to put a credit card on file than to do a cash deposit, and that’s fine by us!
For events fewer than 5 hours long, we require payment up front and in cash (non-credit card methods such as Quickpay/Zelle and Venmo are ok, too) in order to hold your reservation in the schedule. These kinds of smaller reservations are nonrefundable.
For events 5 hours and longer, we require a nonrefundable 50% rental-deposit up front to secure the date for your event. The remaining 50% is due the day of the event. Or, you may receive a discount (see below) for paying up-front in full.
While our smaller event prices and rental-deposits are nonrefundable, they ARE transferable — meaning in the event of cancellation, the amount is credited to your account for a new, mutually-agreed-upon reservation date… or you can transfer that credit to another host.
For events booking 4 hours or more, we offer a 5% discount if you pay in cash/Venmo/Apple Pay/Zelle/ChasePay, and 5% if you pay your entire hour-based rental fee (nonrefundable; in lieu of reservation-deposit) up front — that’s an easy 10% total discount! These discounts apply to the rates listed above, but not the prep/cleaning fee, any extras, or any post-event damage fees incurred.
We also offer an additional 10% discount for NFPs, social enterprise companies/initiatives, women-, veteran-, LGBTQ-, PWD- or POC-owned companies, CPS teachers leading events, and neighborhood/community groups. Eligibility for this discount is given at TLR’s discretion and an event must be a minimum of 4 hours long to qualify.
TLR has a referral program for event planners, wedding planners, conference organizers, and anyone else who may find themselves frequently introducing clients/friends to the TLR space. This program includes a special discount for the referring party’s client, and a kickback for the referrer. For more information please email Marcy!
- Bartending: typically $50/hour per bartender, 4 hour minimum on weekends, 2 on weeknights. Worth every penny!
- Event planning services (theme, catering, drinks, activities, etc.): $75/hr + estimated in advance
- Decor planning + production (example: cake toppers, centerpieces, floral arrangements, takehomes/goodie bags, etc.): $75/hr + materials, and estimated in advance
- Furniture removal + reinstatement above and beyond what’s included in standard rental fees/setup fee: $50/hr
- Props/decor removal (ex. clearing off all default objects from surfaces and shelving): $50/hr
- Full table settings for a sit-down dinner (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, water glass, wine glass, etc.), TBD based on needs
- Additional tables, dining chairs, etc. beyond what TLR owns (rented or purchased), TBD based on needs