Our pricing is based on supply/demand, when and how you pay, and what amenities & extras you need. All rentals include a free 60 min grace period — 30 min scheduled before AND after your reservation time — toward setup and take-down. If you need more than 30 minutes to bring in supplies and setup, please plan accordingly with your reservation time!
We are available for rentals from 7am until 12am.
Includes access to all amenities; setup fee may be required (see below)
- Weekends (Fri-Sun), and Daytime Mon-Th
- Fri-Sun $125/hr, 4 hr minimum (i.e. 4hrs = 3-3.5hr long event with ample setup time beforehand).
- Daytime Mon-Th $125/hr, 3 hr minimum.
- Weddings must plan for at least 2 extra hours buffering (before/after) the reservation time allocated for their reception (i.e. book 5pm-12am if actual wedding is 6pm-11pm), and add $50 if wedding has both a ceremony and reception back-to-back.
- Weeknights Mon-Th (4pm and onward)
- 2 hour minimum
- $100/hr for 2-4 hours,
- or $75/hr if event is 5+ hours long or recurring
- Setup Fee
- $50 per event, if you plan to move furniture items around from the “standard layout” (demonstrated at your site visit) or add either our tables/chairs or rented furniture.
- Decorations must be approved in advance.
- Cleaning Fee
- $50 per event for events fewer than 50 guests; $100 if event will have more than 5 children aged 16 or younger, include more than 50 guests, and/or is a wedding; $150 if event will have more than 15 children aged 16 or younger,
- Credit Card on File (in case of damages) **if an event will exceed 50 guests, take place during/after 9pm, involve more than 5 children aged 16 or younger, and/or include outside decorations.**
- Events shorter than 5 hours must pay their balance up front to secure their date;
- Events 5 hours or longer, booked 30 days or less in advance of event date, must pay their balance up front to secure their date;
- Events 5 hours or longer, booked more than 30 days in advance of event date, may:
a. Take a 10% discount for paying up front with a non-credit card payment method (Quickpay, Zelle, Venmo, etc.);
b. or otherwise put 50% down as a rental deposit. 25% is due 30 days from the event date, and the remaining 25% is due no later than the day PRIOR to the event.
While our smaller event prices and rental-deposits are nonrefundable, they ARE transferable — meaning in the event of cancellation, the amount is credited to your account for a new, mutually-agreed-upon reservation date… or you can transfer that credit to another host.
For events booking 5 hours or more booking 30+ days in advance, we offer a 5% discount if you pay in cash/Venmo/Apple Pay/Zelle/ChasePay, and 5% if you pay your entire hour-based rental fee (nonrefundable; in lieu of reservation-deposit) up front — that’s an easy 10% total discount! These discounts apply to the rates listed above, but not the prep/cleaning fee, any extras, or any post-event damage fees incurred.
We also offer an additional 10% discount for NFPs, social enterprise companies/initiatives, women-, veteran-, LGBTQ-, PWD- or POC-owned companies, CPS teachers leading events, and neighborhood/community groups. Eligibility for this discount is given at TLR’s discretion and an event must be a minimum of 4 hours long to qualify.
- Quickpay: marcy at polymathic dot me
- Zelle: k.vermill at gmail dot com
- Venmo: @TLRChicago
- ApplePay cash: (number upon signing)
Other methods available upon request. Credit cards require a 3% extra fee.
TLR has a referral program for event planners, wedding planners, conference organizers, and anyone else who may find themselves frequently introducing clients/friends to the TLR space. This program includes a special discount for the referring party’s client, and a kickback for the referrer. For more information please email Marcy!
- Bartending: typically $50/hour per bartender, 4 hour minimum on weekends, 2 on weeknights. Worth every penny!
- Event planning services (theme, catering, drinks, activities, etc.): $75/hr + estimated in advance
- Decor planning + production (example: cake toppers, centerpieces, floral arrangements, takehomes/goodie bags, etc.): $75/hr + materials, and estimated in advance
- Furniture removal + reinstatement above and beyond what’s included in standard rental fees/setup fee: $50/hr
- Props/decor removal (ex. clearing off all default objects from surfaces and shelving): $50/hr
- Full table settings for a sit-down dinner (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, water glass, wine glass, etc.), TBD based on needs
- Additional tables, dining chairs, etc. beyond what TLR owns (rented or purchased), TBD based on needs