To learn more about what TLR has to offer such as square footage and amenities, please click HERE.
Our pricing is based on supply/demand, when and how you pay, and what amenities & extras you need. All rentals include a free half-hour each for setup and take-down — scheduled before/after your reservation time.
- Weekdays: Mon-Thurs, 8am-6pm, $125/hr, 2 hour minimum.
- Weekday Evenings: Mon-Thurs, 6pm-12am, $100/hr for 1-3 hours, $75/hr if event is 3+ hours.
- Weekend Day/Evenings: Fri-Sun, 8am-6pm daytime events, 6pm-2am evening events, $125/hr, 3 hour minimum.
- Prep/Cleaning Fee of $50 per event, due up front.
We require a nonrefundable 50% deposit up front to secure the date for your event. The remaining 50% is due the day of the event.
While we don’t require a separate damage deposit, you will notice we have a mandatory prep/cleaning fee listed above, and we do have a clause in our rental agreement covering any atypical damage to the premises or its contents. This agreement is signed by all TLR hosts on behalf of their event and its guests.
We offer a 5% discount if you pay in cash, and 5% if you pay your entire hour-based rental fee (nonrefundable) up front (instead of just a deposit) — that’s a possible 10% total discount! These discounts apply to the rates listed above, but not the prep/cleaning fee, any extras, or any post-event damage fees incurred.
We also offer an additional 10% discount for NFPs, social enterprise companies, women or POC-operated companies, CPS teachers leading events, and neighborhood/community groups. Eligibility for this discount is given at TLR’s discretion and an event must be a minimum of 4 hours long to qualify.
TLR has a referral program for event planners, wedding planners, conference organizers, and anyone else who may find themselves frequently introducing clients/friends to the TLR space. This program includes a special discount for the referring party’s client, and a kickback for the referrer. For more information please email Marcy!
- Furniture removal (rearrangement and table setup is included in your standard rental fees; removing large/extra amounts of furniture to clear space out, as is occasionally needed for certain types of events, is what we are referring to here) — $50/hr for removal and reinstatement
- Props/decor removal (ex. clearing off all default objects from surfaces and shelving) — $50/hr for removal and reinstatement
- Full table settings for a sit-down dinner (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, water glass, wine glass), TBD based on needs
- Additional tables, dining chairs, etc. (rented or purchased) TBD based on needs
- Bartending: $50/hour per bartender, no tips
- Decor/event planning services (ex. custom decor & take-homes for a party theme, arranging for catering and baked goods, etc.) — $50/hr + materials, and estimated in advance