Our pricing is based on supply/demand, when and how you pay, and what amenities & extras you need. All rentals include a free hour — 30 min scheduled before/after your reservation time — for setup and take-down.
We are available for rentals from 7am until 2am.
Includes access to all amenities; setup fee may be required (see below)
- Weekends (Fri-Sun), and Daytime Mon-Th: $125/hr, 3 hour minimum.
- Evenings Mon-Th: $100/hr for 1-4 hours, or $75/hr if event is more then 4 hours long. 2 hour minimum.
- Setup Fee of $50 per event, if you plan to move furniture items around from the “default layout” (demonstrated at your visit) or add either our tables/chairs or rented furniture. Decorations must be approved in advance and this fee includes help for display.
- Cleanup Fee of $50 per event.
- Refundable Security Deposit (in case of damages) **if an event will exceed 50 guests, take place during/after 9pm, and/or include outside decorations.** $100 per event, up-front.
For events fewer than 4 hours long, we require payment up front and in cash (non-credit card methods such as Quickpay/Zelle and Venmo are ok, too) in order to hold your reservation in the schedule. These kinds of smaller reservations are nonrefundable.
For events 4 hours and longer, we require a nonrefundable 50% reservation-deposit up front to secure the date for your event. The remaining 50% is due the day of the event. Or, you may receive a discount (see below) for paying up-front in full.
While our smaller event prices and deposits are nonrefundable, they ARE transferable — meaning in the event of cancellation, the amount is credited to your account for a new, mutually-agreed-upon reservation date… or you can transfer that credit to another host.
$100 is due up-front in case of damages, if the event meets the **qualifiers listed above. Please provide in cash and we will put it in an envelope, and return the same envelope to you within a week of your event if TLR emerges unscathed! This security deposit is separate from the reservation-deposit required on some events.
For events booking 4 hours or more, we offer a 5% discount if you pay in cash/Venmo/Quickpay/Zelle, and 5% if you pay your entire hour-based rental fee (nonrefundable; in lieu of reservation-deposit) up front — that’s an easy 10% total discount! These discounts apply to the rates listed above, but not the prep/cleaning fee, any extras, or any post-event damage fees incurred.
We also offer an additional 10% discount for NFPs, social enterprise companies, women-, veteran-, PWD- or POC-operated companies, CPS teachers leading events, and neighborhood/community groups. Eligibility for this discount is given at TLR’s discretion and an event must be a minimum of 4 hours long to qualify.
TLR has a referral program for event planners, wedding planners, conference organizers, and anyone else who may find themselves frequently introducing clients/friends to the TLR space. This program includes a special discount for the referring party’s client, and a kickback for the referrer. For more information please email Marcy!
- Bartending: typically $50/hour per bartender, no tips
- Appetizers/hors d’oeuvres, or dessert bites: ~$3-10/person
- Pre-determined cocktail open bar (hard liquor, mixers, garnishes): ~$5-15/person
- Wine and beer service for open bar: ~$5-15/person
- Specialty event cocktail add-on when using bartender: ~$5-10/person
- Event planning services (theme, catering, drinks, activities, etc.): $75/hr + estimated in advance
- Decor planning + production (example: cake toppers, centerpieces, floral arrangements, takehomes/goodie bags, etc.): $75/hr + materials, and estimated in advance
- Furniture removal + reinstatement above and beyond what’s included in standard rental fees/setup fee: $50/hr
- Props/decor removal (ex. clearing off all default objects from surfaces and shelving): $50/hr
- Full table settings for a sit-down dinner (dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, water glass, wine glass, etc.), TBD based on needs
- Additional tables, dining chairs, etc. beyond what TLR owns (rented or purchased), TBD based on needs