TLR reserves the right to stop any event at any time (temporarily or permanently) if the overall sound exceeds 90 decibels. TLR is located below residential units, thus our sound policies are strict.
In addition to accepting our noise and damage policies, THE CLIENT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1a. Do NOT sell alcohol to guests (any alcoholic drinks must be bundled with a pre-purchased ticket, or given freely) as TLR does NOT have a liquor sale license and is BYOB;
⋅⋅⋅1b. Do NOT give alcohol to minors;
⋅⋅⋅1c. Do NOT take open alcohol outside onto city property;
2a. ALL outside decorations must be approved, and NO use of glitter, confetti, etc. is allowed.
⋅⋅⋅2b. General balloons on strings are fine, however please pop them on site and dispose of them or take them with you, do NOT release outside;
⋅⋅⋅2c. NO loose/un-tethered balloons.
3a. Do NOT bring in outside sound systems or microphones (unless pre-approved for DJ equipment);
3b. Overall noise/music (as shown on Sound Level Meter device) must be kept BELOW 90 decibels;
4. Do NOT exceed 75 guests at any time;
5. Do NOT go into the TLR back rooms (marked “private: do not enter”) or backyard unless there is an *inarguably clear emergency*;
6. Do NOT move furniture or decor without first receiving permission (we can move stuff for you!), and return all moved items to whence they came;
7. PLEASE wash all TLR dishes used and leave them in the dish-drainer (please leave them to dry and do NOT put them away);
8. PLEASE leave trash bags & recycling in designated areas + flatten cardboard boxes before wrapping up;
9. PLEASE lock the deadbolt on TLR’s door before exiting, leaving the keys through the mail-slot or in the lockbox;
10. Lastly, PLEASE abide by any House Rules & Checkout List received by/before the day of the event (which may replace/update terms in this invoice).
In general, we at TLR expect reasonable, common-sense behavior from our hosts/their guests, and they should expect the same from us!