In addition to being BYOB, we are also open to all caterers and vendors (within reason). However we definitely have recommendations and services, should you be in need!
Bartenders + Servers
We have a fantastic roster of 5 bartenders (some sommeliers, some mixologists) and 2 servers, to augment your event’s catering and alcohol selection; most events using a bartender only hire 1 for the evening, and only hire servers if it’s a work/corporate event or standing reception, but this entirely depends on your event’s unique needs. Our bartenders can even create a custom drink program or flight for your event! You can request bartending or serving help when booking your event.
- Bartenders are $50/hr, labor only. Minimum 2 hours on weeknights, 4 hours on weekends. You provide alcohol, mixers, and garnishes (we can help you arrange this for delivery) and we handle the rest.
- Servers are $35/hr, we provide trays. Minimum 2 hours.
- MoonBear makes fantastic custom, wooden, laser-cut backgrounds perfect for an intimate wedding ceremony at TLR or a photobooth backdrop. Their workshop is very close by, so coordinating installation is easy!
- Stephanie Raab creates whimsical, unique decorations and other printed decor.
- Festive Collective is a nearby party goods shop unlike any you’ve ever seen!
- Cup&Spoon (woman-owned) is 3 doors east of TLR, and the owner Rosie Quasarano offers delicious coffee from her own roaster, Littlefoot, and treats.
- The Bagelers specialize in pastries, and they have the best bagels we have ever tasted.
- Antique Taco caters many a great taco feast here at TLR! They know our space like the back of their hands by now. Bonus: good vegan options.
- Irazu is a nearby Costa Rican restaurant with catering at a great price point and with a ton of options.
- Fig Catering (woman-owned) is deeply entrenched in Chicago’s catering scene. Their menu is very eclectic!
- BellaRu (woman-owned) has a great mix of ethnic and standard cuisines.
- Bon Bon is Asian fusion including one of the lesser-known varieties: Vietnamese Bahn Mi sandwiches! They also have some of the best Korean-style wings in the city, and a host of other options including veggie/vegan-friendly.
- Rangoli is right next door to TLR, and their Indian cuisine (featuring dishes from all major regions) has something for everyone, and veggie-friendly.